Thursday, January 11, 2018

The MASTER is back in 2018


I am so excited that we are able to repeat this successful event from last year - but this time with 3 x 2 days of classes!



What could be more exciting than to work with an internationally renowned expert in primitive crafts, learning the finer points of willow basketry? Even more so if you get to decide for yourself which project you want to work on with him?






If you agree, you don't want to miss out on this opportunity at Lakeshore Willows, Wainfleet, Ontario in May 2018.






The event will be structured the same way as last year so I refer you to my extensive description from January 2017, which you can see here.

For the details of the 2018 classes and to register, please visit our website here.  
Don't delay, classes will fill up fast!!





Words and photos by Lene Rasmussen,Willows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers - your comments are much appreciated.